The Kroozie-way Jays is an American Pokémon Superhero YouTube series made by John Cruz.
This series is about two superpowered Pokémon who are both 5 years old. One day they have gotten kicked out of the Pokémon world and sent to the human world. They eventually become superheroes of the human world.
Main article: List of The Kroozie-way Jays Episodes
Production on The Kroozie-way Jays began in late July 2017, with its pilot episode titled The Kroozie-way Jays Origins.
The series was picked up with an initial production order of 20 episodes on August 2017, later decreasing to 13 and finally 10 episodes. On September 1, 2018, the series started airing with a 30 minute special as the first episode. On September 4, 2018, the first season started and it premiered on that same day. It later was renewed for a second season, which premiered 20 days after Season 1 ended. In May 2018, the series was renewed for a third season and it premiered on November 17, 2018.
How the Series is made: Edit
Season 1 Edit
Season 2 (From Episode 2) Edit
Season 3 (2019) Edit
- In every episode he makes, John Cruz gets better.
- Season 1 had the worst editing.
- Season 2, it had better editing than Season 1.
- The Power of 3.5 had the best editing out of all other episodes.
- Season 3 will have the best editing since The Kroozie-way Jays and Blacky have arm and mouth movements.
- Acording to John Cruz, Big Red and the Chaos Emeralds will have the best editing and he MIGHT accumulate 10,000 subscribers.