Season 2 of The Kroozie-way Jays was announced just before the end of 2017 and premiered on February 18, 2018 and concluded on September 2, 2018.
- The Kroozie-way Jays
- Blacky Cruise
- Riolu Chu
- 256 Identical Siblings of Ty
- Joseph Potter
- Big Red
- The Pikachu Bros.
Episode names with an asterisk denotes a REMAKE.
- 1. 02/18/18 Crime Legalized!
- 2. 03/25/18 Blacky's Mystic Mountain Problem
- 3. 03/31/18 The "Big Red" Stranger
- 4. 04/18/18 Joseph's Sweet 6th Birthday Blowout
- 5. 04/22/18 Burglar EXPOSED!
- 6. 04/29/18 KurtisTheSnivy for a Day!
- 7. 05/05/18 Clone Jam 2: Send in the Clones
- 8. 06/04/18 Pikachu’s Amnesia
- 9. 06/14/18 Pikachu2; Double Trouble
- 10. 09/02/18 The Power of 3.5
Image gallery Edit
Season 2 Timeline:Edit
- Ten things had happened in 2018:
- February is nothing but mayhem because Joseph Potter decided to legalise crime.
- March was when our heroes' guardian was playing an addictive game and Big Red tricked three children into getting superpowers.
- Joseph Potter was throwing a very big party, a burglar tried to rob our heroes and our heroes pretended to be Kurtis and Pika from KurtisTheSnivy in April.
- Pikachu then suffers from amnesia and another horrible clone from Big Red for the month of June.
- 3 months later, in September, Riolu came into the action.